Yet another UKARA question....

Steviewev23

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

From reading all this I'm still a bit confused! (Sorry) My local site keeps a register of everyone that attends and on what date, I asked the organiser and he said to bring in the completed UKARA form with £10 and a photo, he sorts it out and gets your number registered. Am I correct in saying that most sites stamp the paper each time?

From reading all this I'm still a bit confused! (Sorry) My local site keeps a register of everyone that attends and on what date, I asked the organiser and he said to bring in the completed UKARA form with £10 and a photo, he sorts it out and gets your number registered. Am I correct in saying that most sites stamp the paper each time?

the actual UKARA form only gets 1 stamp - the official UKARA stamp for the site. It sounds like your site runs a membership scheme which is what the £10 and a photo is actually for.

• Supporters

the actual UKARA form only gets 1 stamp - the official UKARA stamp for the site. It sounds like your site runs a membership scheme which is what the £10 and a photo is actually for.

That's exactly what I was going to say.

Ok cool. From what I've heard though it can take a whike for the organiser to get on with it though! I just wondered if it's quicker to do it myself?

• Supporters

It may be quicker to do it yourself - it definitely will be if you take the completed form to a UKARA registered retailer's shop and ask them to do it right there.

It may be quicker to do it yourself - it definitely will be if you take the completed form to a UKARA registered retailer's shop and ask them to do it right there.

I'll certainly give it a go! I have the excuse that I'd like to get a gun just after new year (My B'days on the 2nd Jan)

• Supporters

I'll certainly give it a go! I have the excuse that I'd like to get a gun just after new year (My B'days on the 2nd Jan)

So is mine :) but you probably can't do it that fast because you need to play 3 games in not less than 2 months.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.