what mags?

Fugi94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

right i have bought all necessary clothing and im going to be buying my gun as soon as it comes in stock, but im thinking what mags is it going to take?

im buying the g&g raider s. what are the best hi-cap mags i can get for this gun preferably grey or back

also what sort of sling would i want ? and how many sling points does this gun have?

(sorry for all the questions)

Wouldn't recommend hi-caps myself, I'd rather buy a box of mid-caps. Hi-caps are useful though for if you don't mind about winding and rattling.

In terms of slings, depends on your preference and budget.

Single points, two points and three point slings all have disadvantages. If you're short for example a one point sling isn't great, and your rifle is flapping around in front of you. A two point is good because it is across your chest and you can sling it over you back.

You could get a Magpul MS3 replica for only $13 here (I've bought from AirsoftPeak loads and they're great)

http://www.airsoftpeak.com/multi-mission-bungee-rifle-sling-system-black-p-9587.html

Wouldn't recommend any other cheap slings you might find on eBay / Amazon. I bought a cheap two point bungee one and it doesn't feel very good quality. My ASG bungee sling (single point) on the other hand feels very good quality for ~ £13 but I don't think it's the type of sling for me.

Looking at a picture of the Raider there's the front sight post sling swivel and two slits on the crane stock to stick a sling through. Doesn't look like it comes with a sling plate but you can buy one inexpensively. There are also Picatinny rail mounted sling loop things, you can buy both here: http://www.airsoftpeak.com/slings-swivels-c-444_561.html

Not sure what quality will be like but they're usually fine, and if you see a style you like you could try to find the real steel version or something which will be stronger.

Don't apoligise for the questions mate, it's what the forum is here for.

I used a single point sling on my Raider S, just clipped to the sling point at the back of the receiver. For such a short rifle a single point sling is more than enough, although as Airsoft_Mr B says, don't buy the cheap crap on Ebay.

A bungy sling gives you a bit more "give" if you need to let go of the rifle if, say, you want to throw a grenade. SoF do them here: http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/condor-cobra-one-point-sling.-a-tacs-au-product,13894 and in different colours as well. They also do a box of 10 x 85 round M4 midcaps for £40.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.