VSR G-Spec - bent outer barrel

BlackFive842

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys, just got a new TM VSR 10 G-Spec, and as the title says, it seems to have a slightly bent outer barrel.

It's not really obvious unless you look down the barrel with nothing on the rail, but there's a definite curve to the right.

The gun still seems to shoot straight though, so I'm not too bothered by it, just wondering how normal this is? Are lots like this, or have I just got a bit of a dodgy one?

• Supporters

Send it back, mate. If manufacturers get the idea that we don't give a toss, who knows what will be bent next?

Er... does "get bent" sound familiar?

• Supporters

Deffo consider sending it back as it ain't a cheapo gun

so DEFFO should be as described and true perfect good condition

its TM not a £70 sniper - ok it might seem to shoot ok atm but:

if you had gone in shop and picked this up to look/feel and noticed it

would you have just paid top dollar - or at very least get discount for

a slightly shop soiled/demo gun

I have a crappy SRC dragon and f**k me the tip of plastic outer barrel is bent

to $hit - it fired consistently pi$$ed - rear sight almost right over to get it to line up

I deeply regret not taking the pile of crap back - not just coz it was bent but found

out later just how $hit it is as well - but that was a £75 gun and have kind of killed

it even more messing about with it so suppose it was better than killing a TM gun

if you bought it in this country - maybe even in Eu there is the distance selling of goods act

Well something like that - google it, basically it means you got like 7 working days to

decide if you are happy with an item - even send it back if your are not happy changed mind

obviously some retailers may try to brush you off but there are numerous consumer rights

out there and ok £75 gun and buyer has to pay for return postage and couldn't be ar$ed

at time with my SRC - but if I'm paying top dollar for a top model then even I would like it to

be what I paid for

besides just coz it "seems" ok now - time you upgrade it perhaps you may notice it IS A BIT F**K'ed

soz for yet another long waffle post but very seriously consider ringing the seller at very least

don't wait n see - or you will miss the boat and be stuck with it

(might get a small discount or new barrel sent/replaced - you don't ask you don't get as they say)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.