KC02 Muzzelite bullpup conversion

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=14009

I've been eyeing this beauty up for a few months now, and even though still very far away from being able to afford, have decided that I am probably going to end up with one.

There don't seem to be any obvious review around (if anybody knows of one, please share), but my question is whether there may be any issues at all that people can think of.

Things like; accessing the hop, changing out barrels, basic maintenance, legalities as the body is from a Real Steel rifle etc.

thanks

geoff

AG-CGAR-MUKC02-AG-1_03.jpg

I can't help but think that it looks like a mini groza...

With that tiny mag... it just looks wrong as a bullpup..

yeah, I kinda hate the mags as well, probably end up making some mag covers, possibly with some sort of low power heating element.

I actually like it. Groza-Famas lovechild? You DMRing that?

nah, actually like it the way it is, except for possibly putting a different flash hider on, and using the 30rd mags. or maybe going the whole hog and indulging my starship troopers love (this is in no way connected to the other thread, starship troopers is my favourite film of all time) and making it into the morita carbine, possibly with an underbarrel Spas/ithaca.

yeah, I kinda hate the mags as well, probably end up making some mag covers, possibly with some sort of low power heating element.

nah, actually like it the way it is, except for possibly putting a different flash hider on, and using the 30rd mags. or maybe going the whole hog and indulging my starship troopers love (this is in no way connected to the other thread, starship troopers is my favourite film of all time) and making it into the morita carbine, possibly with an underbarrel Spas/ithaca.

<3 that would be awesome ,Spas all the way though

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.