WE M4 AAC300 Blackout

Potential Threat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ive bought a nice new cqb weapon, WE m4 aac300 blackout... the ratech/new age special from milspec solutions. I love it but there seems to be a engineering fault which i cant get my head round.

Theres movement on my barrel and floating rail. I took it apart to see where the problem was and basically where the rail screws to the upper reciever, the tread becomes tight when its 180 degrees to where it should be. That leaves my rail upside down. the tread is half a turn away from being right. My barrel then screws in my floating rail so if the rail has play then does will my barrel. I cant find anything on the net about sorting this so ive been scrathing my head and i think if i can get some sort of spacer between the reciever and rail so it takes a half turn away then maybe itll be tight and the right way up. For the price of this gun im annoyed ive even had this problem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.