WE Tech Sights?

murph

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been looking at picking up a EoTech 553 replica for my M4 recently and have noticed that WE are now offering a range of sights. Anyone have any experience with them? I was originally set on getting a G&P but would it be worth saving the extra money and getting a WE?

they are the same as unbranded, made in the same factory. They will just have WE on the side or where ever, may as well get a cheaper unbranded one :) thats what I have been told.

Alright, cheers fella. It's just that I've heard very mixed things about WE's QC (despite knowing that they have mostly got their act together recently) and wanted to properly know before splashing out.

Alright, cheers fella. It's just that I've heard very mixed things about WE's QC (despite knowing that they have mostly got their act together recently) and wanted to properly know before splashing out.

yeah, thats true. I see the WE ones go for around 45 to 50 quid, when you can save 15 to 20 quid and buy effectively the same thing on ebay... I guess it's like an audi a3 being the same as a skoda, but badge snobbery adds 5 - 10k, or thereabouts. IDK lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.