GFG29 A1 vs GFG31 Para

Lorefin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I wanted to buy a replica of Steyr Aug by GFC Guns.
The GFG29 A1 and GFG31 Para has the same price. I assume the gfg31 version is newer and somewhat better but it's version with a smaller innerbarrel length and gfg29 has a longer barrel and im mostly shooting in the forst. I know it's a changeable part but well it's an aditional cost.. Was anyone of you using these guns and can tell me the difference?

I've never heard of GFC or seen anything about them.....I'd suggest buying something from a well-known manufacturer as there will be more support on technical issues

I wanted to buy a replica of Steyr Aug by GFC Guns.

The GFG29 A1 and GFG31 Para has the same price. I assume the gfg31 version is newer and somewhat better but it's version with a smaller innerbarrel length and gfg29 has a longer barrel and im mostly shooting in the forst. I know it's a changeable part but well it's an aditional cost.. Was anyone of you using these guns and can tell me the difference?

The para version has a shorter barrel, thats it. From my experience with a normal length Marui AUG it is short enough to use happily in the woods or CQB. In fact someone is selling an A2 by Marui in the trade forums which is probably going to be much more reliable then an rebrand which is all these are despite its age. If you really want the replica Tasco sight then stick with an A1 but if you want a bit of variety that might be worth checking out. If you want to be able add loads of attachments then really you need to be looking at the A3s by JG and ASG.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.