Sign in to follow this  
Mad-Al

New player gear question

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I'm looking at starting skirmishing, I currently have a "recoil" version of the VSR10 i was wondering if this is going to be skirmish appropriate as stock or if i will be needing to get it modded before it becomes usable?

Cheers guys :)

snipers are not much use for first time players, better off with aeg...

If you already have a sniper rifle then i dont see the harm in trying it out and seeing how you get on? yeah i agree youre better off with an AEG as a first gun but its entirely personal preference and as i said no harm in trying it if you already have a sniper.

Cool thanks guys, i was mostly worried about range on one of these well that and ive heard rumours about accuracy problems with the standard barrel so i'll probably bring it and rent a p90 or something in case it doesnt go well.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.