Sign in to follow this  
chrisbirley

m203 on a G&G TR4-18 - fittings

Hi

i have a G&G TR4-18 gen3, i have removed the end of the barrel and replaced it with an AK silencer (butted right up against the ris) - slightly weird i know but it does look good. a mate of mine has a G&P barrel mounted M203 that he is looking at getting rid of, and i thought it might work on mine. given that i dont have any barrel visible from the end of the ris to the silencer, i assume that i would need to have a ris mount - this is where my question comes in - is it possible to buy the mounts for m203 launchers separately? and if so where?

many thanks

Chris

Hi

i have a G&G TR4-18 gen3, i have removed the end of the barrel and replaced it with an AK silencer (butted right up against the ris) - slightly weird i know but it does look good. a mate of mine has a G&P barrel mounted M203 that he is looking at getting rid of, and i thought it might work on mine. given that i dont have any barrel visible from the end of the ris to the silencer, i assume that i would need to have a ris mount - this is where my question comes in - is it possible to buy the mounts for m203 launchers separately? and if so where?

many thanks

Chris

I don't think you can get sepearte fittings for the G&P ones but you could probably pick up the Dboys/E&C 3in1 version new cheaper than your mates one anyway. They come will all three types of fitting (including RIS).

Loz, thanks for this, i will keep my eyes open for one