Sign in to follow this  
ItsAJ

Where can I buy a Ballistic helmet in UK?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hey guys looking for a multicam ballistic helmet in the UK, I really particularly am looking for the Emerson ballistic in multicam but I cant find anywhere in UK that do them, but someone must stock them. If any body has any help let me know :) thanks PS not the cheap version but the one with the turning wheel at the back to tighten

Why not just buy one from an Asian retailer? It's the same product just cheaper.

If you must pay over the odds for a uk stockist though, helmetworld on ebay have a good selection.

I was hoping to have it for the 9th, just impatience really so I can have it for my next skirmish haha.

I did see this on his website http://www.helmetworld.co.uk/airsoft-mh-type-ops-core-fast-base-jump-helmet-multicam-mtp-with-arc-rails-30794-p.asp

but I can't tell if its got the knob at the back or the double chin strap the picture doesnt say much lol

Yeah, what Jcheese said, you're best off paying less money and then having to wait TBH.

I got sorted thanks, the one from helmetworld was an emerson. To be honest I would rather get it sooner, have a warranty, and be able to return it easy than pay less.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.