ASG Urban Sniper is the WELL MB-06?

Airsoft_Mr B
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just seen the WELL MB-06 and was wondering if it's an unlicensed (but the same gun) version of the ASG Urban Sniper? It's only £52 with three mags on TaiwanGun whereas the ASG is £110 with a scope and 2 mags from Patrol Base. I'm considering buying a sniper rifle sometime but I'll probably go for a JG BAR-10 although I am interested to find out if these guns are the same / if it's still any good etc.

By the way here's a link to the rifle:

(http://www.taiwangun.com/en/mb-06-well)

Thanks for the comment :) I'm definitely going to get a JG BAR-10 at some point and see about upgrading it too when I have the money. Would probably end up costing me £300+ though (£110 for gun, £50 of other stuff from TaiwanGun, £100 on upgrades) so I need to start looking for jobs.

Patrol Base are actually doing an upgrade guide on the ASG Urban Sniper so it's good for anyone who currently has that gun but as you said there are hardly any aftermarket modifications, still they're installing some new external parts, cleaning it up, making a free float barrel or something etc. It's pretty interesting so some of you might want to check it out.

Archived