isoft p45 match

tomola
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi new to this forum and I may get laughed for having a cheap sidearm but I think it's fantastic for the money, only thing is I can't find anywhere that sells spare mags apart from airsoft world.com. Any help finding somewhere would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note I got it shooting at 367fps on green gas through a chrono today with a 0.2 bb.

• Supporters

Yeah, I almost bought one of those when I bought my Palco Firepower Raider CO2 USP. I'm really happy with it, but I think that the iSoft may have been a better choice, even though I'd have had the two tone to get rid of, because at least spare mags are a possibility. There are none for the Palco :(

These people are the only other I've seen who have them, but mags are out of stock.

there a great gun and i seem to need it a lot when i attempt to snipe ha so another mag would be a life saver, they seem to be a popular gun and everywhere ive looked the mags are out of stock its a right pain the arse when you need another one.

• Supporters

Yeah, there was somebody selling one on here a few days ago. The only thing I can suggest is to get re-stock alerts from as many places that sell them as you can. I would also see if they're still being made - being OOS everywhere may be down to none available.

BTW, welcome to the forums :lol:

Cheers mate I'd have been straight in there if I'd seen that I've only actually seen then for sale on 2 websites

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I almost bought one of those when I bought my Palco Firepower Raider CO2 USP. I'm really happy with it, but I think that the iSoft may have been a better choice, even though I'd have had the two tone to get rid of, because at least spare mags are a possibility. There are none for the Palco :(

These people are the only other I've seen who have them, but mags are out of stock.

We've got two Palcos and both the mags broke. I'm guessing the seals got damage since we were leaving the C02 in afterwards (didn't want to waste fresh cartridges we'd only fired 10 shots from)

Needless to say they're now both useful and the only place that has them are Halo Mill because they used to have them as hire guns so they said we could have (I guess they mean buy) some from them.

EDIT: oh god how many of those 'bb guns' websites are there now?!

Archived