Good guns for £250

arhumi56
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey I'm looking for a new gun for about 250 +/- 50 anyone know any metal body guns heard the g&g gc-16 is good I'm fifteen in two weeks so if you know any good airsoft sites near the West Midlands mention them aswell if you don't mind

Are you starting airsoft? Because if you are, I'd suggest actually going along to a few skirmishes and getting a feel for the hobby, if you don't like it and you splash £250 out on a gun, you'd feel a little stupid. Also skirmishes are a good way of seeing what everybody's got and seeing what you want/don't want.

As a starter it'd be advisable to get a gun around the £150 mark so you can buy some boots, decent eye protection, camo and a chest rig or assault vest

Hey I'm looking for a new gun for about 250 +/- 50 anyone know any metal body guns heard the g&g gc-16 is good I'm fifteen in two weeks so if you know any good airsoft sites near the West Midlands mention them aswell if you don't mind

You cannot buy any airsoft guns, as you are under 18. Your parents can buy and gift you a two tone RIF, or if one of them is registered as a site member then they could buy and gift you a RIF, but you won't find any reputable UK airsoft dealer that will sell a RIF to you.

Yh thanks for the replys I haven't been any skirmishes but I do play with my friends and stuff as I've got a 330 fps shotgun right now (don't worry it's two tone,mom bought me and we were eye protection) but I will try and find a good site in the West Midlands do you think I should stick with a plastic gun for now?

Just find a site, go and play at said site then decide if you want to shell out your hard earned paper round money, or easily got birthday money on an airsoft gun. For a starter you cannot go wrong with the Combat machine range by GnG or the ICS sports line range, or anything by Cyma if you like AK's. With a couple of mags and battery they should be under £200 (though the cyma will also need a £10 spring downgrade that the shop should do for you) There is nothing wrong with having a plastic/ABS bodied gun. If you use it like a numpty then it will break the body, but you should be fine for normal skirmish use (IE don't try to bash down a door with it)

Also as it will be a 2 tone, having a cheaper starter gun means that you have not hurt the resale value as much as if you 2 tone an expensive gun.

Archived