LiPo Batteries in a CM16 Carbine

Shinobi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got that Ian. If I can find a tutorial, ill definately consider it :D And Theddy, ill leave it to the others as im no pro, but I believe its very much possible to swith out the connector heads ;D

• Supporters

It should Ted, yeah. TBH though you're probably best deciding on 1 type of connector inside your gun and sticking to it. The reason I say this is because, if/when you get another gun, it'll be a good idea to use the same connectors in both, so that you can swap batteries, fuse carriers & MOSFETs between them and not have to keep track of different leads for your charger.

Personally I'm in the process of swapping all my stuff to Deans, but before that I went with Small Tamiya because they seem more common than Large... If you look on fleabay you can find connectors really cheap from HK and they don't take long to arrive.

• Supporters

Yea £15 for all (is it too cheap? I can charge more if you like? :D)

2 8.4v at 1500

1 8.4v is 1100

Also they are of the brick type variety

It should Ted, yeah. TBH though you're probably best deciding on 1 type of connector inside your gun and sticking to it. The reason I say this is because, if/when you get another gun, it'll be a good idea to use the same connectors in both, so that you can swap batteries, fuse carriers & MOSFETs between them and not have to keep track of different leads for your charger.

Personally I'm in the process of swapping all my stuff to Deans, but before that I went with Small Tamiya because they seem more common than Large... If you look on fleabay you can find connectors really cheap from HK and they don't take long to arrive.

Yeah, I wasn't aware the large type existed until I bought this M16 Ian. May go down the route of changing the connectors so that I can use the mosfet in other guns.

Cheers for the help!

Yea £15 for all (is it too cheap? I can charge more if you like? :D)

2 8.4v at 1500

1 8.4v is 1100

Also they are of the brick type variety.

Ok, so they'll definately fit my M4 handguard? And if I can ge them, it'll be August. Is that alright? (I'll check I can get them!)

Archived