Building my first gun

whit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys im looking for suggestion on my first gun , i haven't got my ukara yet (keep forgetting) and id rather have something of my own than keep using the sites i go to's guns. Obviously i would have to get it two toned so i dont want to waste money with a metal body , but the log term plan is to upgrade the outside with madbull stuff and do up the inside with upgrades , i want to do this slowly so i know what im' doing rather then going leet pro mlg putting a high speed motor and lip and shredding my piston.

Any suggestions?

• Supporters

G&G CM16 from zero one (there cheap and free 2 toning) I have the Raider version, same internals, brilliant straight out of the box :)

• Supporters

Pretty much agree with Spoon.

Except about the Website!

To: OP

UKARA Is NOT a License so if you go play regularly and just join your local site's membership you be ok. Advice is to Keep a Skirmish Diary and have the Head Marshal sign it everytime you go so you have something tangible though!

Let's not turn this thread into a why he can't because it's obvious it will all just be ignored aswell as him sounding unsure as to whether he is a skirmisher (To me atleast)

Short story is , went to 2 different sites , second site says I need to play 3 games over a period of time which I'm doing when I can.

Archived