Thoughts on g&g cm16 carbine

JUnior
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am thinking of getting the cm16 carbine as my primary and I was just wondering if any of you had it. I am thinking of getting it from zero one airsoft. Also it will be two tone green. Cheers Lewis

needless to say, Its a good rifle for any starter, eck is a good rifle to have as a back up too.

Ive had mine for a few years now, and I still use it. Got a few upgrades now mind you, but its lasted well.

I had a raider as my first gun a while back when they first came out, great gun for the money easy to upgrade when the time comes. I had no issues with mine and its certainly skirmishable right out the box, put a battery in, put a couple of high caps through it to start to bed in the hop and you are golden :)

I only got rid of mine because I had broadened my collection over time and something eventually had to go to fund new stuff.

You always keep your first....its the golden rule.

Its also the one I try out new paint jobs on, because its at the point where i dont mind fucking it up :D

Its taken my full weight on it several times too, amount of times i landed on the thing, and im no small guy. (18 stone) I mean did crack the shroud once, but i replaced that any way with a magpul one so didnt matter all that much.

all the combat machines are good weapons

dont worry, you will not be at a disadvantage to other guns

I have the cm16 raider L and my friend has a £370 G&P m4 and my raider (which was £120) outranges his G&P by a considerable amount

• Supporters

I did my first full day of skirmishing with my cm16 raider L never missed a beat, and when I got my hop set right OMG!! I was out ranging a lot of wayy more expensive guns, and was almost on par with the snipers, all with 0.25g blasters (and 355fps before setting hop) wonder what it will be like with 0.3's lol

Archived