Crosman Air Mag C11 or G&G CO2 XTreme .45

macarena_66
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I am looking for a side arm to go with my airsoft gun and I don't know what to get, Both of the above guns look good although I am not sure about blowback guns, aren't they really inaccurate and don't they break easily? Why would you pay double the money for a less accurate gun with a lower fps? (aesthetics aside). Could anyone recommend a pistol that is not ludicrously expensive and send a link or give me advice (I will use it for skirmishes, especially CQB).

http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/819_1_106488574.html

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=8207

Thanks,

macarena_66

post-7057-0-45647400-1365893300_thumb.jpg

post-7057-0-39248600-1365893317_thumb.png

• Supporters

hmmm i have been reading that a hi capa is the way to go over the G&G extreme ... also the G&G's mags seem to be hard to get (from what i have seen)

(and i do love my G&G)

I like the look of the hi capas but they tend to have much lower fpss. I've seen people with pistols that in cqb can be intimidating with a loud firing sound and high fps. Surely 250 is too soft, or am I just being a typical young man, who wants the highest fps he can get away with?

Well from that link, the G&G states it may be up to 370fps, and thus would be banned at most sites. Some sites also ban CO2 guns anyway.

Didn't even know G&G made GBB pistols, they can't be great as its rather unknown.

Most GBB pistols come out between 270 and 310 fps and its fine. Mine is 280fps and really loud so take what you want.

For a low budget you're really looking at KJW or WE, although personally i'd go TM or KWA.

Archived