MP7 - AEP or GBB

gwr3850
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

In normal weather a tm won't take green/propane. go for 144a or whatever its.called these days.

kick ass is useless, don't touch it.

There's someone on another forum who had a tm at a milsim when it was below freezing and said it went OK, so I assume it can be too bad.

Ah nice one. I noticed on a video doing a review they were using "top gas". Think it was ehobbyasia. Pro airsoft supplies stock the tm one and confirmed use 144a gas. Will hopefully get it next week!!

• Supporters

I have the TM MP7 GBB and it's absolutely exceptional, have used it in extremely cold conditions (the basement of the courthouse in bristol) and it's never missed a beat. Not only that unless you're a fan of the baghdad unload you'll get 2 full mags out of one fill of gas!

Have used it as a primary for both woodland and CQB and I am entirely in love with it, so much so that my long suffering girlfriend is a little bit jealous of it! The range is awesome, accuracy is better than my marui HK416 (which was nearly twice the cost), so much so that at 40' I hit a 2" x 2" target 40 times with 40 BBs.

If I could carry more than 200 shots (I only have 5 mags) I would use it as my primary for EVERYTHING.

That sounds awesome!! My local site have some of the uma ones in stock and good prices so I've taken that option. Can't wait to have it

Archived