what upgrades can I add to an SRC G36KV

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

will be getting mine on Monday and would like some advice

This is what mine looks like, externally now (albeit ARES, not SRC):

DSCF0066.jpg

Internally, it has an Element silent piston head, SHS 12+3steel tooth piston, M100 spring, Kings Arms tappet plate and dream army air nozzle.

You could still upgrade further- but if it's a Version 3 gearbox- it's generally pretty awesome! have an SRC MG36 too good fun :D

You will like the gun!

This is what mine looks like, externally now (albeit ARES, not SRC):

DSCF0066.jpg

Internally, it has an Element silent piston head, SHS 12+3steel tooth piston, M100 spring, Kings Arms tappet plate and dream army air nozzle.

You could still upgrade further- but if it's a Version 3 gearbox- it's generally pretty awesome! have an SRC MG36 too good fun :D

You will like the gun!

OK and I have ordered a magpul 30g mid-cap mag that is also the kind of rig i want to run but with a fore-grip and touch

• Supporters

Looks easily achieveable.

Just need to find out which RIS kit it is that you need and getting everything else ought to be a cake walk.

Hi I've also have an SRC G36KV.I have put on a new front metal ris and also have to foregrip/bipod as in the little picture you have.Three things I will say is that 1) the metal front makes it alot heavier to carry and 2) the bipod/grip is alot bigger than you think comes down as far as the magazine does ans also it is a handle full to grip and I have big hands. 3)rail tales away front sling mount, I have a magpul one one mine at top of rail. Here's mine

Hope this helps

PIC_0006.jpg

PIC_0009.jpg

link to rail/s

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p19239/UFC-C...oduct_info.html

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_...products_id=697

am sure you can get these in UK but I had a job finding them in stock only took 2/3 wls to get here fitted on no probs. you have to use the bolt and nut supplied as pin from SRC is to long. Got the bipod/rail from fleabay for £8.00 as person said it was busted but I took apart and fixed in 10 mins

Also if you gonna change the stock you going to have to rewire battery cable to the front as it is the stock of the SRC G36KV

Hi I've also have an SRC G36KV.I have put on a new front metal ris and also have to foregrip/bipod as in the little picture you have.Three things I will say is that 1) the metal front makes it alot heavier to carry and 2) the bipod/grip is alot bigger than you think comes down as far as the magazine does ans also it is a handle full to grip and I have big hands. 3)rail tales away front sling mount, I have a magpul one one mine at top of rail. Here's mine

Hope this helps

PIC_0006.jpg

PIC_0009.jpg

link to rail/s

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p19239/UFC-C...oduct_info.html

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_...products_id=697

am sure you can get these in UK but I had a job finding them in stock only took 2/3 wls to get here fitted on no probs. you have to use the bolt and nut supplied as pin from SRC is to long. Got the bipod/rail from fleabay for £8.00 as person said it was busted but I took apart and fixed in 10 mins

Also if you gonna change the stock you going to have to rewire battery cable to the front as it is the stock of the SRC G36KV

I am keeping the full stock and standard rails but that is what accessories I want to add

Accessories are limtless ie grips,laser, tourch,bipod,reddot sight it's down to what you like. But I would go with a front grip, some sort of sight and a sling. Take it from me it aint a light gun to carry about for 6/7 hours. I have tried three diff types of grip the big beasty in the pic above, a tactical folding grip and a standard grip. Went for the standard grip at mo. I have a choice of either aimpoint style reddot or a 552 holo sight for optics

Archived