What mp5 should i get?

AirsoftGeo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey people, so i have been doing airsoft now for about 9 months and am looking to buy a second gun. I have a m4 combat machine and would like to get an MP5 to add to the collection. I need to know what the best mp5 would be. I need one where i would be able to do the H&K slap without it breaking.

• Supporters

Get the G&G one, or 'a' G&G one.

I have a review for mine in the AEG review section.

However, ANY MP5 will eventually lose the charging handle if you keep doing the H&K slap.

agree, i have an ics mp5 and it's still going strong on the original gears and motor after 7 years of use.

CA B&T all the way :)

Oh of course! Regarded as the best MP5's!!! They have upgraded internals as standard. But their hop units are a bit crap apparently though.

My mate just switched the hop rubber out and has had it for 5 years without any fault :)

• Supporters

Well my G&G MP5A4 is the only gun of the 12 or so I've owned (apart from pistols) that I haven't touched the internals of. I've only ever cracked it open once, just to find out how and it's immense!

No call even for a tight bore or new hop. For CQB it performs above and beyond the call of duty and the spring is still shooting perfectly at the same fps as when it was new, after over a year and it has seen some pretty heavy use, from numerous people. I often take it as a spare as my mate's guns are prone to breaking if they so much as touch them, so for my MP5 to have withstood their rough handling and not needed upgrades for me to feel it's performing as it should... Well, it's the best gun I've ever bought, hands down. Put it that way and at £220 it's the cheapest gun I've ever bought new as well (apart from pistols).

The only one I've never had a single issue with.

Range is lacking for woodland - but meh, it's supposed to be a short range weapon.

It even has a snazzy blowback system, which is full travel and doesn't get stuck in the middle AND it sounds epic.

Get the G&G or I'll haunt you forever lol

I've seen both the G&G and the CA B&T and even though the G&G is very nice, the CA is just a cracking rifle and definetely worth it over the G&G. It's one of those brands that excel in a certain gun or two in my eyes (e.g. CYMA for AK's etc) and they are just beautiful.

Archived