magazine compatibility for RK47???

ginndo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

G&G AK's are TM compatible so I'm guessing that it's the G&P mag you tried which is a funky shape. Any TM compatible AK mag should fit.

• Supporters

Are you sure, Ian?

I know that anything I've ever had by G&G has hated TM parts, especially when it comes to body kits.

Mags might be different and AKs in general might be more universal, I don't know for certain. But my G&G MP5, as well as my M14 both hated TM stuff.

• Supporters
Are you sure, Ian?

I know that anything I've ever had by G&G has hated TM parts, especially when it comes to body kits.

Mags might be different and AKs in general might be more universal, I don't know for certain. But my G&G MP5, as well as my M14 both hated TM stuff.

Well, when I was looking around for an AK, before I bought Sabine, I considered waiting until the end of the month to get a G&G because they seem to have a great rep and yeah, they rave on about them on Airsoft World - the TM compatibility was 1 thing that made it a possibility - but I went for cheap and better looking in the end...

You've got more experience than me tho, so I wouldn't argue. I just can't imagine they'd say TM compatible if you can't even get a standard mag in there, you know?

• Supporters

This is the gun I'm thinking of.

G&G AK mag - hi-cap tho, but looks exactly like any other TM compatible AK mag.

I ended up buying the CYMA represented below from Action Hobbies with a spare cheapo hi-cap waffle mag and, as soon as I'd worked out how to get them apart to maintain, bought my other mags in 2 pairs off eBay.

Archived