UKARA Wait?

iAcorn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay so on the 21st of last month I finished my third game at the Grange. Filled out the UKARA form and stuff, then sent my picture a few days later via email as they requested. How long does it take to receive your UKARA defence number? I have heard nothing from them since and have not had a reply from an email querying this a week ago.

Thanks

• Supporters

Drop them an email and ask them about it.

You could try emailing a shop to see if you're on the database yet as well.

Which shop did you post the details to? I used Action Hobbies and they were very fast an efficient and informed me what was happening via email the whole way through the process.

It was all done in less than 2 days after I'd posted them the form.

Okay so on the 21st of last month I finished my third game at the Grange. Filled out the UKARA form and stuff, then sent my picture a few days later via email as they requested. How long does it take to receive your UKARA defence number? I have heard nothing from them since and have not had a reply from an email querying this a week ago.

Thanks

Wait what? XD

My local site when im at uni :) Hope to see you around sometime then :P

Took a month or so, although this was around about Christmas time when i did it last year.

Keep pestering them for it, you'll get it eventually. If they've sent the data to UKARA already its just a waiting game until you get it back.

Give em a ring. Emails never work with most sites :P

The Grange has their own shop on site so I walked down and filled it in before I left the site. Sent the picture 2 days later via email. I will enquire again shortly by phone or something just to check. Least I know now that it shouldnt take this long.

@Tariq Awesome. which uni you at? I assume either Coventry or Warwick.

Coventry :P

Also treasurer for our uni airsoft society.

Yeah its all kind of compiled into one huge media thingimobob now.

Archived