G&G m14

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Are G&G m14's any good ? If so how much better are the top tech ones compared to the combat machine ones ?

Cheers

I've recently bought the g&g m14 ebr or hba-l, and its getting it's first skirmish this weekend so I'll give you a review Monday, just firing it in my garden so far, and the range an accuracy is ridiculous, it easily out shoots my friends sniper, hopefully it'll be good in the skirmish but so far I'd give it a glowing review!

I've recently bought the g&g m14 ebr or hba-l, and its getting it's first skirmish this weekend so I'll give you a review Monday, just firing it in my garden so far, and the range an accuracy is ridiculous, it easily out shoots my friends sniper, hopefully it'll be good in the skirmish but so far I'd give it a glowing review!

Thanks for that ! Can I just ask where did you buy it from ?

I bought it from ProAirsoftSupplies, they are pretty awesome, Andreas the guy who you correspond with on email is awesome!

I skirmished it last Sunday, and it really is incredible, 0.20g bb's were flying up, so had some 0.25's with me and put them in and it was something special, up against a sniper I was hitting the same range as him, so it really is a good investment. I had one issue with mine, the trigger when I was pressing on full auto was occasionally sticking in full auto once I had released the trigger, so it would carry on firing for a second or two after, which was slightly annoying when hiding behind cover and it would carry on firing lol, but I've had my tech sort it out now and fit it with some deans for next time!

• 2 weeks later...

I Have a G&G Walnut stock M14 which i locked to semi because it was firing around 380fps and i was going to use it as a DMR, but yeah anyways, it fires like an absolute dream. It has fantastic range and good accuracy even with stock parts. Its been skirmished 6 times and never had any faults. The only problem with it is that changing mags takes a bit of getting used to and often requires a good thump to lock it in properly. It looks pretty swish too.

Archived