Buying Airsoft guns from Europe USA?

Rogerio134
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think laws should be put on all these market stalls and corner shop selling rif's but let's be serious is your a member of an airsoft forum/forums and are willing to spend a few hundred quid on a toy gun then your serious about airsoft. End of the day if I wanted to rob a bank I'd just buy a co2 air pistol or a 20 quid 2 tone and spray it. I think the law has only made it harder for genuine people to play.

• Supporters

How's that? If you're a 'genuine' skirmisher, there's absolutely nothing about the VCRA that stops you renting or buying a 2-tone and temporarily camming it up for a skirmish etc. When the law came in to effect I'd already got 3 games done in a 2 to 12 month period so I got a site membership and UKARA membership immediately, zero gap in my RIF purchasing abilities. Getting 3 skirmishes done in under a year is really not difficult in the slightest for 99% of people if you genuinely are in to airsoft. It will affect one or two that're perhaps sersiously short on cash or the ability to travel, but we nearly had RIFs entirely banned altogether, so by comparison the current status-quo is actually pretty good.

Archived