Would this class as two tone ?

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What you appear to be asking is: If the coloured section is still 51% but split in different sections (i.e. camo pattern) is it illegal?

As said before but here's some advice I know everyone else on the forum would give:

Your much better off doing the 3 games to get your UKARA and then painting it any way you want. You can even use camo wrap etc during the games if you remove it afterwards before taking it off the site.

Main question to ask yourself: Is it worth the risk, and what do you intend to do with it - Do you have a good enough reason to risk ending up in court or is it just so the gun isn't bright blue?

If your seen with it and its mistaken for a real gun you may end up surrounded and arrested by police with real guns or your house many be raided.

If illegal you may be charged with manufacturing a RIF which has serious penalties.

• Supporters

AW don't say that the G&G you linked to is VCRA compliant. In fact they give the option to have it two-toned...

Whatever, if you're planning to spray an AEG, I'd disassemble it first so that the paint doesn't cover the screws/bolts and any other bits that ought to be able to move, or you may well have problems if you need to do any mods/maintenance.

AW don't say that the G&G you linked to is VCRA compliant. In fact they give the option to have it two-toned...

Whatever, if you're planning to spray an AEG, I'd disassemble it first so that the paint doesn't cover the screws/bolts and any other bits that ought to be able to move, or you may well have problems if you need to do any mods/maintenance.

So I'm able to paint it two tone camo along as its 5 different colors ?

So I'm able to paint it two tone camo along as its 5 different colors ?

• Supporters
It says TigerTone NOT TwoTone is that the confusion?

Yeah, in the product header, but below it gives the option to buy it two-toned at extra cost.

I think you were right in the 1st place, Dev. The point of 51% two-toning is to make it look unrealistic. Bright blocks of colour do that. I'm not certain that bright coloured camo patterns would count...

Having said that mind, if I were a terrorist planning to shoot up somewhere, or a nutter planning an armed robbery, and thought there was a good chance my gun may be seen before I meant to use it... you've guessed it: I'd spray it day-glo orange!

Archived