Glock 18c Holster

SgtTalbert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Quick question, I like the look of the moulded holsters where the pistol clicks in place and therefore it wont fall out unless you pull it.

However, I cannot find any holsters (moulded or otherwise) that mentions the Glock 18c - mentions the 17 19 and the 20's but not the 18c?

Is this because its another Glock in disguise or are my Google skills really p*ss poor?

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

Had a look on the Blackhawk site... nothing for a G18, unless you want to cut parts out of a G17 holster.

• Supporters

A G18 is (in terms of buying a holster) just a G17 with a selector switch. As long as the holster you're looking at doesn't go as high as to cover that selector area you'll be alright.

However, most airsoft glocks (KSC/KWA and TMs) are bigger than the RS, especially the TM. If you've got a marui you'll need to buy a holster for the RS G20/21 (10mm and .40 versions, the G17 is 9mm), not sure about the KSC/KWA fitment. Might get away with a G17 holster and some molding with heat.

Hi Mate,

It is the CYMA Glock 18c - does that help?

OK cool - I will look at the holsters for the G17 and see what I can do :)

Cheers,

• Supporters

Ah right, I was assuming you'd got one of the two GBBs you see most commonly. To be honest the CYMA is probably just as fat seeing as it's an AEP, you'd probably want the G20/21 holster. If you don't mind waiting for a bit I can actually confirm that 100% for you either way because my brother has the CYMA G18 and I've got a G20/21 kydex holster on the way from the states right now so I could test the fit for you.

Yeah that would be brilliant - thank you

Yeah went for an AEP as I didnt want to spend loads on a gas pistol only to find myself hardly using it :)

• Supporters

No worries. Do PM me a reminder in a week or so in case I forget, I think the package is in customs at the moment but even if it comes through this week the very earliest I'd be able to get my hands on it is over this weekend when I drive home.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooo excellent. This is also the type where it locks into place so can't fall out when running etc,.,.

Cheers for testing, much appreciated :-)

Archived