classic army to buy or not to buy

MAVERICK1976
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am kooking at the Classic Army M15A4 CQB SL Premium from jd airsoft and wondered are classic army guns any good. all feedback will be helpfull thanks.

I have owned many rifles in my time and Classic Army are a truly great make.

Classic Army are regarded as the best for their Mp5 series, as a lot of the internals are "pre upgraded". Some of their rifles come with tightbores fitted (My CA/SR25 did) and their gearboxes are of sound construction!

I have also owned an M15A4 in my time, a sportline (plastic bodied) version, even that held up brilliantly!

Classic Army are up there with all the good stock makes such as TM and ICS. I believe Classic Army is based in HK, but don't let that put you off, they are of sound quality and construction through and through.

The only thing I recommend about CA guns is their hop units often need upgrading as they can be a little hit and miss.

However, most people upgrade their guns in some fashion- a hop unit + rubber set really is not gonna set you back!

Hope this helps,

GP.

good stock make, just make sure the gears are metal and not plastic like in their sa80/l85 as they tend to last a day tops before shredding

apart from that good rifles, echoing what has been said though a new hop unit will probably be needed after 6 months or so

CA dont make an L85

^^ Got me for a second.

ARMY (Or Army Armament) and Classic Army are not the same! :P

Although, I could see CA making a "Sportline" version of the L85... NOOOOOOO!!! One rifle that should never be plastic fantastic!

• Supporters
I am kooking at the Classic Army M15A4 CQB SL Premium from jd airsoft and wondered are classic army guns any good. all feedback will be helpfull thanks.

Avoid the sportlines. Really bad plastics on them.

meh wasnt my rifle, the bloke just called it classic army. either way classic armys are pretty decent starter- midway rifles

Archived