Dream location - London

Suzuki Yamamoto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you could chose an area in London for a potential new skirmish site, whereabouts would you chose?

I wouldn't want anywhere new, I would just want the good ol' Bexley labs back, and Northfleet too while we're on the topic of EBZ... Man I miss those sites! :(

I never got to use those sites, but with so many empty industiral units and potential sites it would be great to see someone have a go at creating a new skirmish site.

A real shame, both were absolutely brilliant, not to mention well run. Good atmosphere as with all of their events. Yes, there are many industrial units available, but they cost a fortune to clear and get permission to use. Bunker 51 is the only decent semi-local CQB site, though the pricing greatly puts me off.

Back on topic, I've always wanted to skirmish inside the MI5 building. That, would be amazing!

Buckingham palace or the natural history museum would be insain for a proper millsim SAS style skrim

The Iranian Embassy.

At least we'd all know the floor plan of the building...

Its gotta surely be in the London Underground, old abandoned large Tube station, deserted tube trains.. of course no power on the line thou rolleyes:

Archived