RiFs from abroad

CainforDelta
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey there,

I am an active skirmisher within the borders of Poland. I do own a RiF, however I am currently studying at British university, and as far as I am concerned, there is no law whatsoever about licensing games within my country. My question is, if I am living in UK and I would like to anticipate within the ASG games in England, do I need to obtain UKARA license in the first place before I ship my RiF? And if so, would it be completely okay to ship it within a parcel with my UKARA license number stuck on top of the box? Or would it be okay to ship it without UKARA and then obtain the license? I would like to note that my rifle is mostly made of metal coloured in black.

What would be the most reasonable way to ship it without no problem and in quickest time to start using my rifle?

On top of that, whenever I would like to take my rifle back and forth to Poland and UK, would it be completely legal to do so as long as I have UKARA?

Thanks for the help! :)

you can ship your rif here fine aslong as you can prove you play airsoft so either a site membership or ukara would be fine although ukara is by far the easiest method.

you can ship your rif here fine aslong as you can prove you play airsoft so either a site membership or ukara would be fine although ukara is by far the easiest method.

Okay, but what if I am not yet a member of any of the game sites within UK and in Poland there isnt such a thing as membership, its being ran by individuals or by group of unofficial people, for instance it could be ran by me if I had land or so.... Therefore if I don't own UKARA membership nor an official one from UK game sites, do I first have to register and play few games and then when I get the membership- ship it myself to my address? What would be the easiest and trouble/risk free solution for this matter?

Cheers

Get membership etc first otherwise you could be telling Porkies as far as Custome etc are concerned.

• Supporters

Yeah you would have to register and play a few games, otherwise anyone could say "I skirmished a lot abroad, and I have a RIF there, so that means I can have it here too" without any proof of them actually skirmishing.

Also, you may want to check local site FPS limits to make sure it's not over, as I know most countries have much higher limits than here in the UK - average limit for AEGs is 350 FPS, and bolt action 500 FPS.

Archived