Really?

Samoolol
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yes really! I still haven't made my mind up...

Considering I still have two months between now and being able to purchase my first AEG, I'm leaving my options open to what I will eventually choose.

My price limit is about £200 (Before tightbore, mags, optics, battery, sling ECT! So just the bare gun.

Currently the gun that looks best to me is the G&G GR15 L Pneumatic Blow back -

Runs at about 330fps.

357mm inner barrel.

Polymer body with metal RIS rails (This is a must for me)

Generally it seems to be a great gun and awesome value for money but before I commit to it, can you guys recommend anything better for £200? What ever is chosen will be fitted with a 552 and have its barrel replaced with a 6.03.

I'm going for the best range and accuracy possible. I'll end up having to purchase another smaller weapon for if I decide to play CQB (Great excuse ;]) but for now I'm all about the range.

So -

£200 - As high range as possible - RIS rails included (Or not if much less than £200) - Good quality - Blowback is by no means needed - M4, M16, Scar or ACR.

Many MANY thanks in advance guys! I'll make my mind up one day ;)

Sam.

You won't get better.

Stick a madbul Barrel and madbul blue hop rubber in it and you'll be set.

Don't worry about a smaller gun for CQB - I'd happily use that all day long in the tightest spaces

Thanks for that matey :) My only reason for wondering if there's anything better than that is the way many people customize M16's into half assault/half sniper.

Taking into account the fact that I could still take that to CQB games, sounds good!

Sorry but would you mind sending me a link to a madbull blue hopup rubber? And maybe explain what that does! :P It's something about changing the way the air expands in the hopup right? I think.. If you could guide me to the correct rubber (I've chosen a barrel already) I'll get my local sites techy to sort that out for me :)

Another random question - Are there any ways of actually suppressing an AEG? I tend to find myself behind the enemy team and with a loud gun - Doesn't always work out! I don't really see how a silencer work but if there are any other ways that'd be great too!

Thanks again bud :)

Sam.

No such thing as a silencer only suppressor and you can`t really suppress an AEG

I'd thought as much, wouldn't see how it could work! Are there no mods that can be done to quieten it a little? Without decreasing the performance of course.

My mate used an M14 in the Academy... you'll be fine for CQB.

The M14 was as long as the corridors were wide. Made room clearing very interesting XD

My mate used an M14 in the Academy... you'll be fine for CQB.

The M14 was as long as the corridors were wide. Made room clearing very interesting XD

Haha intimidating at least! :P

Were you at the grange on that Sunday mate?

Decided to go round a mates to watch the Monaco F1 XD

Going saturday *tomorrow* instead.

Decided to go round a mates to watch the Monaco F1 XD

Going saturday *tomorrow* instead.

Ah okay bud. Not heading there this Saturday :( Mrs won't let me two weeks in a row unfortunately!

Archived