King Arms M4A1

Samoolol
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all,

I've decided on a custom full metal KA M4A1 for my first AEG. ALl reviews I've seen of it are incredible and tend to show no faults at all.

The one worry I have with it is the fact it fires a little hot for over here - 390 out of the box.

Should I be replacing the spring with an m100 (would that bring it too low?) or an m110?

Also, what brand of spring do you guys recommend? Currently looking at a Madbull m110.

Looking for around 330fps to sit me comfortably in range for most sites.

Thanks in advance all :)

Sam.

An m100 should be fine mate, should be able to get one from your local site. If you're unsure about disassembling the rifle, ask a marshal.

An m100 should be fine mate, should be able to get one from your local site. If you're unsure about disassembling the rifle, ask a marshal.

Thanks for the reply bud :) Was very worried about it so will definitely ask marshal.

Are you sure about M100? Ehobby states their Systema M100 lowers fps to about 280! :/ Worrying.

Thanks again bud :D

• Supporters
Thanks for the reply bud :) Was very worried about it so will definitely ask marshal.

Are you sure about M100? Ehobby states their Systema M100 lowers fps to about 280! :/ Worrying.

Thanks again bud :D

Just to chime in briefly, M110 springs are rated at around 360fps, which is also too high really. Adding a tightbore barrel will send you over the 370 national UK limit and most sites don't allow over 350 anyway.

M100s are rated at around 320-330 and if you want to tune it up to around 350, just add the tightbore as mentioned above, ought to give you a boost of around 20fps.

Just to chime in briefly, M110 springs are rated at around 360fps, which is also too high really. Adding a tightbore barrel will send you over the 370 national UK limit and most sites don't allow over 350 anyway.

M100s are rated at around 320-330 and if you want to tune it up to around 350, just add the tightbore as mentioned above, ought to give you a boost of around 20fps.

Thanks for that info mate :) I've changed my mind Yet Again! Lol. Going for a G&G GR15 L. Think it'll make more sense to go for something well known as my first gun (more people to help me! Lol). Plus it needs nothing doing to it out of the box. Also, one of my real wants is to have a full rail system so that's dealt with too :D

Now the only worry is if a 552 sight will be high enough to clear the non removable front sight!

Dont need to clear it.

I actually like the fact i can see down my MP7 sights which line up with the holo sight.

If you buy from the grange you can get Andy to install the parts without you having to worry about whats what.

I just asked him to lower mine to around 330 and he did bang on!

You coming to the Grange on the 27th?

Dont need to clear it.

I actually like the fact i can see down my MP7 sights which line up with the holo sight.

If you buy from the grange you can get Andy to install the parts without you having to worry about whats what.

I just asked him to lower mine to around 330 and he did bang on!

You coming to the Grange on the 27th?

I've changed my mind yet again mate! Sorry :P Playing it safe and going for a G&G Gr15 L - Decided there's more info and help re the gun due to its popularity.

Yes I am :D Look forward to seeing you there bud!!

Out of interest, you don't know what their rental guns are do you?

Cheers,

Sam.

Archived