Hello

Jamesb0551
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello gents

Ww2 re-enactor here looking to get into airsoft :) could do with some advice on best northern sites ESP Yorkshire and how I get involved also have a couple of mates interested., do you have like a time period or is it wear what you want I'd prefer more 80's to modern? And just general tips would be apreciated.

Cheer

James

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Google 'airsoft map' for places to play. Most sites aren't themed etc. but you can wear whatever you like anyway, there are no set rules, however you will have most fun!

Cheers mate

since im exempt from VCR anyway do i need to join a site or can i walk on?

ive looked at the map are airsoft commando, Linchonlshire airsoft or cerberus any good? there all quite close to me?

as a starter gun im fancying either an SLR,m4 carbine or m14 any recommendations? also what fps should i buy ive seen some have limits?

and what protection do i need to buy?

Cheers

James

hi mate ares make a slr for around £299 but are hard to find,m4 carbine the companys to look at are ics,G&p,G&G top tech,for m14 i would reccomend the tokyo marui m14. all the guns can be found on this website http://www.fire-support.co.uk/

look for around 350fps for fully automatic weapons.most guns come out of the factory lower than that

Archived