Is this SR36C G36 AEG worth it

FredDixon1989
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I used to play air soft but then got tangled in A Levels and college and never really got back into it properly. I'm guessing things have changed now but am wondering whether this gun is worth it as value has changed.

It very powerful, full metal body and has high range and good mag.

http://justbbguns.co.uk/product/66/BB-Guns...0/SR36C-G36-AEG

Has anybody seen anything similar quality for cheaper or higher quality for the same price.

Thank you...

I would prefer it to be two tone as it avoids complication.

P.S I'm looking to get back into it air soft and this gun is probably my VERY max price. If anybody could suggest something like this would be very grateful. No gas would be better.

Thank you. Fred Dixon, 23

Thank you. Just spoke to one of my Air Soft friends and he says he got the same gun from here.

Very confused.

Whats the difference, he claims this gun is far better than the other...

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/SRC-SR36C-2...-Gun_AQODT.aspx

I think i just posted the Exact same gun as you linked... ooops, ;-)

Sry, and thanks for your speedy replies.

Ive just recieved that very gun this morning. worth it......oh yes!

Everything on it seems very solid. The battery compartment is a pain to get in to as is renowned! But thats the only bit.

Sits comfortable in full stock out position and comfortable in fold down aswell.

Good luck :)

AirsoftWorld are a great company. Those original links posted from josh will do you fine.

They are the same guns, bundle is cheaper but doesnt have the auto cut-off which can damage batteries. I bought the gun then bought my own battery and charger that auto cut off

ps Buy a foregrip for it to balance out the weight between arms.

• 2 months later...
Hi i have been dealing with these guys for a while now online and in store never had a problem so far very friendly and helpful

Unfortunately not for a lot of others...maybe your just a lucky one.

• 4 weeks later...

How can an auto cut-off damage batteries?

I've also bought a lot of things from justbbguns but I wouldn't buy a RIF or expensive gun just because I LOL at the stupid information they give and the annoying paedo bloke that does the videos (hope he isn't reading this...)

For example it says: WEIGHT: HEAVY

Seriously? What is HEAVY in kilograms?

Honestly...

Just looking at one of their guns now actually for examples:

Size - NO INFO

Then it says the manafacturer name of the gun: HA2320B (because it isn't licenced or anything)

Then afterwards, the name of the real steel gun it is based on: SHOTGUN STYLE

It's a SPAS-12.

Anyway websites like geniestuff and actionhobbies and airsoftworld are great. My dad loves G36s so he's thinking of getting it too.

Thanks.

Auto cut off does not damage batteries....the package they supply does not include the auto cut off which can damage batteries.

Auto cut off does not damage batteries....the package they supply does not include the auto cut off which can damage batteries.

Oh sorry it looked like you'd put 'auto cut off can damage batteries'

• 1 month later...

Archived