Black guns

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

How old are you?

If you're over 18 then you can be gifted a gun legally.

If money changes hands then your friend is putting the sport of airsoft at risk by bending the rules.

Why not just play 3 games in 2 months and buy your own properly?

How old are you?

If you're over 18 then you can be gifted a gun legally.

If money changes hands then your friend is putting the sport of airsoft at risk by bending the rules.

Why not just play 3 games in 2 months and buy your own properly?

Because the closest place to me is £45 for hire and I don't have an extra £135 pound to spend before I can get a full black gun, so I don't see why I cant just buy a black gun straight away ?

• Supporters

because then retard`s that like robbing people would be saying the exact thing your saying so they can get around it just stick to the rule`s...

Its illegal anyway you try it. Don't try and find a way around it. The law is the law, and you have to respect it. Don't ruin the sport's reputation by being a c*nt.

You have this thread on ZeroIn aswell. Take it all in. You can't do it. Just do the 3 required games, or buy a 2-tone.

You could buy a two tone gun, get your UKARA and then replace the coloured parts with black parts... simples!

Good idea thanks mate :), where's a good place to buy the coloured parts in black the gun I will get is a g&g cm16 raider l

Cheers

Some places will paint a black gun with two tone paint then you can take the paint off when you get your UKARA, leaving you with an original black gun.

Do it properly and people and the airsoft community will respect you for it.

Good idea thanks mate :), where's a good place to buy the coloured parts in black the gun I will get is a g&g cm16 raider l

Cheers

U can buy krylon paint for a reasonably cheap price, so buy two tone and then just repaint or replace coloured parts, also from other forum posts I believe your getting a m4 in which case the second hand market/ spares is flooded with parts - so no struggle sorting that out,

And if any metal parts are painted a Brillo pad will sort that out :)

But as most people said don't ruin the sport for everyone else as without these rules there would be no airsoft....

Liam

Archived