Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAV2084

Hello Everyone!

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

My name is Gav, 27yrs old.

I started playing Airsoft when I was younger long before all the VCRB stuff came into place. I use to play at a few sites in Yorkshire and played at one in Nottingham when i was a student. Met lots of random people who I enjoyed many great day of games with, I loved it!

I stopped playing because when I was a student the house I was living in at the time got robbed and some 'scaly wags' cleaned me out of everything (apart from my trickle charger, fools) since then I have never had the disposable income to build back up my gear and get back into playing Airsoft.

I now live in Northumberland, on the coast, and I really want to take Airsoft back up as a hobby.

I am new to the North East so I really wanna hook up with someone or a group who play regular and live local so I can start getting back in to it and makes some good friends through it also.

I have no gear at the moment so I wanted to wait a little until I decide what style to go for. I know that some groups do Vietnam or WW2 so if I 'get in' with a sound local group I'll get my new gear to match.

Any groups on here based in Northumberland?

Is this now 'the forum to post on'? I use to be on a different forum a good few years back.

So yeah, this is my first steps in hopefully getting back into something I use to really enjoy.

Welcome to afuk, yes, we are the best :P

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and cheers for the map link, seems like there is 2 or 3 sites kinda near me but that's about it. Dunno if I should email the sites close to me and ask them about groups and how to get in touch with them or just hang about on here in hope that a North East Airsofter gets in touch.

Yeah I agree, you'd probably be better off going down for a game