Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Noob

Questions

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering what the average fps for the guns was at the skirmishes and If I turned up with my JLS SM6 two tone sniper with 300-370 fps would I be laughed off the site if I brought that or any other two tone.

If it's up to 370fps, it may not pass the crono.

It is definitely not skirmish worthy, probably has a range of 20m odd and single shot?

Rent a gun!

You wouldnt be laughted at.. much.... But you will just end up beein cannon fodder....

Last time i played at my local site the FPS was 328(?) i think. I had a G-Spec shooting 327.8, and it was pointless using it. If i wasn't being out ranged by non-krono guns, i was putting 1 round their way, they were sending me 10.

I'm going to put my neck on the line here and say that sniping and airsofting, generally, don't mix. Not pure sniping, anyway. "Combat Sniping", as i call it - running around with a powerful, semiautomatic scoped weapon is fine, but sitting at the back waiting for that one perfect shot? Nah. Not in my experience.

its 328 fps but depending on the site thay could have a give ways of +10/15 but ive been to sties were there fps give way was 360 fps

hope this help

A sniper should ideally be 400FPS that's the limits for most sites for snipers, but you have to obey a minimum engagement range rule. :)