Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneSixTwo

ECHO 1 Supplier In UK?

8 posts in this topic

I'm looking for ANY UK based suppliers of ECHO 1 guns. I'm specifically looking for the ECHO 1 G36c (or MK36c as it's sometimes called) but after hours on Google I've given up. Now I found it here in America:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1974

for about £100. Haven't checked if they ship here yet but thats the standard price with American Airsoft Companies for the gun. I know I'll have to pay tax/import etc.

What I'm asking is are there any UK suppliers of that gun for a decent price (£150 being decent)? I'd rather give the UK some business but if they don't stock what I want....

(And I've got UKARA and all that jazz)

http://novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=282

From what I know JG/Echo 1 is the same thing.. I could be wrong but it's what I've always heard :)

Yeah I've been searching that up and from what I found they're made by the same manufacturer, same factories, same line etc but ECHO 1 is just slightly better, but not that noticeable. (Crazy Chinese :P) So yeah thanks for the link and stuff. I'll probably just go with the JG but I'll leave the topic open for a few more days to see if I can get any ECHO 1 suppliers.

Yank only i think....

Brand rename for some strange reason probily... For example in the UK Lynx is called... well lynx but in france its called Ox becuase there is already a local company in fance making products called Lynx

Yeah I've been searching that up and from what I found they're made by the same manufacturer, same factories, same line etc but ECHO 1 is just slightly better, but not that noticeable. (Crazy Chinese :P) So yeah thanks for the link and stuff. I'll probably just go with the JG but I'll leave the topic open for a few more days to see if I can get any ECHO 1 suppliers.

Echo 1 just rebrand JG weapons there is no difference. ;)

Should I also point out that the official name is "Echo 1 USA".

"Our Sponsors G&G Armament, Condor Outdoor and Echo 1 USA" I watch GITV too much!

Thanks for all your help guys :). Issue cleared up.

Is there any official way you close the thread or put a 'issue resolved' icon or anything? Or do I just leave it as is?