Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitchell Gee

Airsofting In The USA

11 posts in this topic

hi there, in august im gonna got to america and the people im going with (Mum and her Boyfreind) said i could rent a gun and airsoft over there (in your face) heres where im going http://www.tacticalairsoftarena.com/ so ya... only bad thing is theres no running... but indoors theres never much reason to run anyway i guess, should be fun

What???!!! No running???!!! Thats just f*** up.

I know I run all the time when playing. I really cant understand the logic behind that. You can shoot bbs at each other but you cant run??

well indoors, you may run across while spraying? lol and that is a strict site! Dont do this dont do this or this or even this, you can push this dont climb this dont shoot this and dont run!

I think it might be a case of if 2 people run round a corner going full out and then meet each other as they go round the corner they could be in for quite a nasty bump which the site would rather not have to deal with.

Oh right, yeah, that's true :)

Well if there that worried about liability and insurance they should not be running an airsoft arena.

and the mods edit my post for spelling...

*They're :lol: ah Nex joking :)

Yes Nex that is true, i could easily speedily walk around a corner and whack someone in the face with the barrel of my gun :(

the only place ive been to with no running rules is laser quasser. I go to the tunnels and thats really close up and personal + pitch black and we are allowed to run. What a dumb rule :lol:

i think its for insurance, most american sites i've had a look at say no running...

Most American sites? I would expect that in California but ######. Come to Texas we have all kinds of good sites but we mostly play field. None of the fields have BS running restrictions.

Oh yeah and get used to guns being more powerful generally its 400fps assault for field and 350fps for CQB.