Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul 8v

Goggles

10 posts in this topic

they are probably ok... however theres no point taking a chance with your eyes, I would buy from an airsoft shop. If you do get these test them with your gun. :)

DO NOT cheap out on eye protection..... You only have one set of eyes....

Thanks guys, can you reccomend any goggles that will suit a USMC Force Recon Loadout (As I've recently aquired some Marpat cheap :-) ) I don't want to spend loads and loads on them, will the Viper ones do for example?

I had a pair of them :) worked well and didn't fog up.

Just make sure you test them first, as it is made in china they can all be different.

Chances are the sites wont "test" your eye protection.... As long as you have it on their insurance covers you

I have the chinese bolle x800's. Had a fair few goggle shots at ground zero urban from about 5meters and they are fine, no cracks nothing. They don't fog up as they have a small air gap all the way round, all in all a good buy (but then I went and bought some mesh ones, as I do tend to overheat as I am a rather "big" gent.

Whatever you do get, make sure it has a head strap, as you do not want the safety glasses falling off mid game

I have Bolle Trackers to go with my Woodland loadout, they're comfortable but I still feel somewhat vulnerable. I plan to get a lower face mesh mask that meets the bottom of the glasses so I'm covered from chin to brow.