what battery

geoffreym
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i've got a systema energy CMB gearbox (normal piston head though, think deep fire) with a systema speed motor and a V1 ASCU. i've normally been using 8.4v batteries, but in recent months they seem to be struggling. i've also been planning for a long few months to change to a front wired system with an emod retractable stock and a simple PEQ for the battery.

Would it easily cope with a 11.1v lipo (as it says on the site) or should i keep with a 7.4v.

And what's the best battery charger, no expenses spared (we have weird voltages at our house and normally go through batteries like rice krispies).

thanks

geoff

• Supporters

For the price of a full Systems GB, it damn well better be able to handle an 11.1.

Component shop do some very nice looking all-singing Turnigy Digital Chargers, probably have more computing power inside than a lot of the laptops that get sold in PC World:

http://component-shop.co.uk/html/lipo.html

For the price of a full Systems GB, it damn well better be able to handle an 11.1.

what i was thinking, just want to make sure.

Archived