Woops, Broke Something

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My charging handle is now not spring loaded, it works now by pulling it back and staying open and then physically pushing it shut, is this ok, after having a look inside it looks like something has come loose and the spring has snapped.

So looking inside the gun, on the barrel side the spring has snapped and the small plastic bit that I am assuming is attached to the gun, which holds the other end of the spring to make it springy, has come loose,

It works fine but do you know if you can buy replacements, or because I am planning on buying a metal reciever will I get a new charging handle and dust cover etc with the reciever?

Thanks in Advance, Cameron, and also if it doesn't make sense ask!

Right after looking and figuring out what is up, I just need a replacement spring, any ideas what this spring is called?

EDIT: Just ordered two cans of paint, black and kahki, if that is how you spell it, and I was just wondering which parts you spray to make it look good, which ones do I spray black and which do I spray kahki?

• Supporters

Really i am gonna have yo waste my time telling you. Well i dont think your able to handle knowing such power as knowing its a chargeing handle spring.

Archived