Jaeger precision npas vs federal concept federal npas

Angelvill3

Hi,

Has anyone used any of these or can recommend one over the other for the mws platforms please.

Edited by Angelvill3

I have just replaced two RA Tech npas I had fitted to my MWS' with the Federal Concepts ones and, they are so easy and precise to quickly adjust without trying to wedge the RA tech ones with something to stop them rotating while you adjust them.

Ahhh I see. What was the performance like in comparison to the ra tech??

47 minutes ago, Angelvill3 said:

Ahhh I see. What was the performance like in comparison to the ra tech??

So far so good. I will be using them on Sunday and will report back after that.

Ok thanks. Look forward to hearing the feedback 

I have the Federal Concepts one fitted to my Noveske (GM nozzle). It's much better than the RATech as it doesn't need wedging with a second Allen key or screwdriver to adjust. Easy as hell to fit, spot on consistency and it performed flawlessly over the weekend. Just remember to add a little threadlock to the grub screw to keep it from drifting and you are good to go. As far as I can tell, and having used a Jaeger Precision downgrade valve before the FEDA came back in stock, the JP will be decent too, but it looks like a direct copy of the FEDA which Federal Concepts took the time and money to develop, so if nothing else, I'd go with the Federal Concepts one every time to support developers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/08/2024 at 21:30, Mad dog 49 said:

I have the Federal Concepts one fitted to my Noveske (GM nozzle). It's much better than the RATech as it doesn't need wedging with a second Allen key or screwdriver to adjust. Easy as hell to fit, spot on consistency and it performed flawlessly over the weekend. Just remember to add a little threadlock to the grub screw to keep it from drifting and you are good to go. As far as I can tell, and having used a Jaeger Precision downgrade valve before the FEDA came back in stock, the JP will be decent too, but it looks like a direct copy of the FEDA which Federal Concepts took the time and money to develop, so if nothing else, I'd go with the Federal Concepts one every time to support developers.

But the Federal one is just a copy of the AngryGun one with the “pegs” at the back rotated 90deg to work with a regular valve stop. If it works as well as my modded AG one they will be more consistent and easier to adjust than the RA Tech ones

Currently using the Jaegers one atm and its doing absolutely brilliantly so far, fps has been consistent, its easy to install like the Federal concepts one, bit of a weird one but with the jaegers one with the valve fully open I got a higher fps compared to FEDAs one (DMR FPS powers on a standard 10” marui build). Overall they’re both great npases.

I've got a jaegar one coming Tuesday hopefully and they certainly look good on paper. Looking forward to not having to wedge a small screwdriver in to stop mine spinning 

On 04/08/2024 at 14:19, Angelvill3 said:

Hi,

Has anyone used any of these or can recommend one over the other for the mws platforms please.

So I've installed the Jaeger precisions one....and i like it. Feels solid and well made. As i have the DE N4, i had to trim a little of the edges off and i also added a slightly longer grub screw but it does seem a good one, and at £21 posted it's not a bad price imo. It also sits with the spring so doesn't spin when you adjust it which is nice!

Edited by Justjay1986