Genuine G3 Wood furniture

Puttees445

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the place for this as its not a full gun, but I have a stock and handguard with original pins for a G3. They were previously on a JG but the previous owner molded the gun rather than the furniture (aside from the stock recoil spring).

Any ideas how much these would be worth? Is there even much interest for the wood furniture?

All advice gratefully received 😀

Edit: Sling is also original, slightly dried out but still pretty flexible.

20240720_034556.jpg

20240720_034602.jpg

20240720_034607.jpg

20240720_034612.jpg

20240720_034638.jpg

Edited by Puttees445
Forgot to mention sling

Probably looking at around £100-£150 for the set imo , a bit vague I know but it all depends on who’s looking and when . I fitted a genuine set of 1980’s olive furniture to my GBBR and it’s 100% a lovely upgrade , yours being ( I assume ) modified in some way already will be a decent plus point for an airsoft build .

Edited by JimFromHorsham

Posted (edited)

Much obliged guys 🙂 

I think the only modification is the removal of a fixed spring from the stock, so I don't know if that would stuff it for adding to a gbb g3. I know for a fact that for a JG aeg, you'd either have to shave a LOT off the receiver and barrel mount (ask me about snapped g3s) or irreparably modify the furniture to fit. Should drop onto an LCT but never having held one can't confirm.

Edit: also yes, they DO smell awesome. Like an old tobacconist mixed with a blacksmith 😆 

Edited by Puttees445