RA tech hop kit for WE Glock

emilianoksa

I have had one of these in the past. It consisted of the hop casing, Maple Leaf rubber, metal dial, hop lever, I key and inner barrel.

Now I am considering buying another. Can I forget the hop casing this time, and just get the inner barrel, rubber, dial,hop lever and I key. Will everything fit into the WE hop casing? I ask because I seem to remember the brass coloured RA tech hop casing was a bit longer than the WE one. 

My We Glocks have got M/L rubber, I key and hop wheel in the WE unit along with a Crazy jet barrel. They work well, I find RAtech kit can be a bit hit and miss .

42 minutes ago, Nick G said:

My We Glocks have got M/L rubber, I key and hop wheel in the WE unit along with a Crazy jet barrel. They work well, I find RAtech kit can be a bit hit and miss .

Also the same in my WE glock and it's great. I never bothered to get the casing because of RATechs random QC.

Does it make any difference for plinking at 10M?

16 hours ago, Nick G said:

15 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

Also the same in my WE glock and it's great. I never bothered to get the casing because of RATechs random QC.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected. I wasn't impressed with the RATech casing. The WE one actually seemed better made.

9 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Does it make any difference for plinking at 10M?

At 10M it's probably not worth it. The setup we are using gives the scope to lift much heavier BBs (I use .30s in all my GBB) which is great at distance .