ARES SUSAT Sight

Brit1

Evening gents, 
I've got myself an ARES SUSAT, love the look of it, sight picture is pretty piss poor but that's a topic for another time. 
While shooting, I'm aiming waaaaay above the actual target. I can only seem to find left and right windage adjustments, and not elevation. Does anyone know a way to zero in the SUSAT to around 25-50m?
Cheers

There should be an adjuster under the eye piece, knurled disk looking thing. That's your elevation adjuster.

2 minutes ago, Nick G said:

There should be an adjuster under the eye piece, knurled disk looking thing. That's your elevation adjuster.

Cheers, even with adjusting that I'm still firing high, it looks like the lowest setting it '100', so 100 metres. Unless you can go lower and i'm missing something?

Never used the Ares one so don't know if it can be made to go lower once you run out of adjuster.

There should be what looks like a bolt head in the middle of that knurled disc in the rear of the sight, have you tried slackening that off?

I remember having issues with mine too, double check it's actually moving up & down as you're adjusting it.

7 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Never used the Ares one so don't know if it can be made to go lower once you run out of adjuster.

No worries, cheers for the reply anyway

OP - for info, the whole sight should move on the elevation (if it works like the real one)- i.e. it doesn't just move the location of the 'pointer' within the optic tube.

6 minutes ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

There should be what looks like a bolt head in the middle of that knurled disc in the rear of the sight, have you tried slackening that off?

I believe that might be it, I can see it move up and down as I adjust it, next time I shoot it I'll put a comment up to confirm but thank you very much.

Just now, The_Lord_Poncho said:

OP - for info, the whole sight should move on the elevation (if it works like the real one)- i.e. it doesn't just move the location of the 'pointer' within the optic tube.

Yep I think that's what Gavin was on about, cheers