G3 SBS shell - ready for internals

Whats

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

looking to move on my G3 SBS. I had this complete but recently took the gearbox out for another project. 

this left the externals sat around doing nothing.

Consists of;

G&G magnesium upper (modified with removal of material internally to accommodate front wiring)

G&G navy lower

JG retracting stock

JG/cyma (can’t recall) mp5 SD front end.

TM g3 hop unit.

i have the g3 gas tube & charging handle as well as the mock bolt as well, they’re just not in the images. Also have fire selector and blanking tab, although id recommend a new one.

This is ready to either drop a front wired gear box in OR would make a great HPA project. I’ve got a steel g3 trigger as well that I’ll include.

just trying to gauge an idea of what sort of value I could put on this. 

thanks in advance

IMG_2027.jpeg

IMG_2028.jpeg

IMG_2029.jpeg

• Moderators

@Jez Armstrong has a lot of experience with these, I'm sure he'll have an idea ?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Yep i'll buy this 

PM sent 

Thanks Tackle

Oh bugger, kinda shot myself in the foot there, I'm after one of those sliding stocks for a jg 🫣

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This guys had a valuation & offers to buy from both of us,  chooses to ignore messages.

Complete timewaster ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.