KWA Vector with “issues”

Neilbarker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nothing mechanical, just has some dodgy paint work that I can’t remove, but I am working on it 😂 and someone well before me tried to sand it off.

I got it from a friend who got it about 8-10 years ago from someone who used it as a prop in an amateur movie. 

anyway, mechanically it’s been looked after, cycles great, kept lubed and cleaned, comes with a Hephaestus recoil kit, minus one weight in the buffer, wasn’t fitted when it came to me, 1 50rd mag and 1 20something round mag

IMG_8349.jpeg

IMG_8348.jpeg

Edited by Neilbarker

DONT SAND IT!!! 😫

The paint will come off with a wipe of acetone or unleaded with a rag/toothbrush

The short mags (I believe) aren’t as common as the long ones

But I’d expect around £350 for that

Some folk have these up at crazy prices, but the recent Krytac versions release soon burst that bubble

7 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

DONT SAND IT!!! 😫

The paint will come off with a wipe of acetone or unleaded with a rag/toothbrush

The short mags (I believe) aren’t as common as the long ones

But I’d expect around £350 for that

Some folk have these up at crazy prices, but the recent Krytac versions release soon burst that bubble

Yeah I didn’t sand it 😂 someone has however attempted it, 

Figure the KWA was licensed so what’s the chances of the krytac(Kriss) parts fitting this one 😂 might be worth keeping 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.