Hi everyone.

Hi, I'm new to these forums but have been shooting pellets, bb's, and a while ago S&M model 19 with 38 special ammo at Wisley.

I am now physically challenged so can no longer carry on so I have a couple of guns in the classifieds but I also have a couple of plate carriers, ammo of various weights, scrim and all kinds......so if anyone needs that sort of stuff a donation of some money to the Dorset Air Ambulance and the RNLI  that would secure it for you.

PM me for exact details as I won't split it apart from the plate carriers.

I'm truly gutted I can't play in mud, trees and bushes and snipe 😢  

An aviation/military historian by brain and a Rush n Thin Lizzy styled guitarist and can talk the above until I'm horse 🤣

Be well, be lucky and most of all be happy 😊 

Hi, sorry to hear that you can't play anymore. Do your limitations allow to carry on shooting in any way?

I'm not after anything in particular but do you have any pics or more details about what you have?

Hi fella 👋

Welcome to the forum 🙂

Sad to hear that you are no longer able to carry on,I won't push you on your situation but most sites do try and help with disabilities.

I have shot at bisley although a few years ago now and enjoyed it although the overnight accommodation left a lot to be desired lol.

The Dorset air ambulance and RNLI are very good charities to support and I have been supporting the Dorset air ambulance for years👍

You sound like a very interesting chap( Thin Lizzy and all) and I wish you all the best 👍

What part of the country are you?

Regards 

Yeah I know it well. Lived in Poole/Bournemouth most of my life. Now reside near Peter's field.

Did you ever shoot at Christchurch gun club?

Regards