Specna edge 2.0

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

thinking of purchasing a specna edge 2.0 to replace my original edge model. Whilst I’m researching which model to get is there a competitor that I’m not aware of around a similar budget (£250-£350). I’ve been really happy with my original edge I just fancy a different model and the gate aster to play around with ! 

Thanks as always. 

If you wait a little bit, Lancer Tactical are releasing a Gen4. The Gen3's I have are more basic (but still solid). However they've announced Gen4's will come in full-metal and include a Gate Aster...

9 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

The Double Eagle M9xx range with the Falcon fire control system gets a lot of love. Depending on your budget, they come in metal or polymer.

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-m4-ar15-m16-variant-assault-rifles?*brand=61

A friend has one of these in the m917 flavour and it is a wicked little thing but it’s just an electronic trigger isn’t it, can you enable pre cocking and auto brake etc ? 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, owencash said:

A friend has one of these in the m917 flavour and it is a wicked little thing but it’s just an electronic trigger isn’t it, can you enable pre cocking and auto brake etc ? 

Burst mode, trigger sensitivity and binary trigger.

The Aster in the EDGE 2.0 offers more, it's a solid choice.

7 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Burst mode, trigger sensitivity and binary trigger.

The Aster in the EDGE 2.0 offers more, it's a solid choice.

Thank you for your input, I couldn’t find anything that offered as good value for money as the edge 2.0 range so I think I’ll go for one of them in the near future 👍🏻

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.