E&C Glocks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They have been available for a while now, and although they have received mixed reviews, most have been positive. At least one owner on another forum was impressed enough to get rid of his WE Glock after buying one. Others have said they are unlikely to have reasonable longevity.

I assume they are forum members who have bought or at least tried one. After all they are so cheap many must have taken a chance on them, and parts are readily available.

I have heard that the ones in the UK have trades too.

Any owners on here who would care to comment?

Hello, I had a E&C Glock 45 gen 5 for a short amount of time. 

For what they are, they're quite impressive. Their shooting characteristics aren't too far from WE (so average really) but their externals are nice and I appreciate that they have trades. They feel fine in the hands though they're nothing special, but for a gun that's £99 on TSAirsoft, comes with trades, some steel internals (trigger bar, hammer and a few other bits) and is a TM clone (take that as you will, I've no clue whether it'll need modifications to fit aftermarket parts), its fine.

I still prefer my beloved VFC's though hehehe...

I might need to take the plunge on one - the Glock34 looks particularly tempting.... Hopefully the plethora of WE (and hopefully also the AAP) magazines will work ok in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if their 17/18s are modern TM spec or if it's still .45 glock sized so 17 holsters won't fit - if they were properly to scale so they fit holsters I'd get a 17 in a heartbeat, love me some cheap metal slide trades.

I'll let you know just as soon as my 18airsoft order arrives from Hong Kong! All being well a shiney combat master style G34 should be arriving at some point....

15 hours ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

I'll let you know just as soon as my 18airsoft order arrives from Hong Kong! All being well a shiney combat master style G34 should be arriving at some point....

I've had my eyes on 18airsoft for ages now but was just too nervous to pull the trigger - do let me know how you get on! I've wanted one of the E&C glocks from there for ages because the prices just seem insane and honestly way too good to be true

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2024 at 14:28, pyromancer6 said:

I've had my eyes on 18airsoft for ages now but was just too nervous to pull the trigger - do let me know how you get on! I've wanted one of the E&C glocks from there for ages because the prices just seem insane and honestly way too good to be true

Ok, E&C Glock 34 turned up from 18airsoft at the weekend - just two weeks from placing the order (albeit it was at customs for a chunk of that time). UKARA number very nicely written in brackets after my name on the address - useful as when Royal Mail emailed me to mention that they had been advised of a parcel being posted to me, I had written evidence from that email that the UKARA number was on the package should I later have an issue with customs (I didn't - it wasn't even opened by them, and no additional charges to pay).

The actual RIF is really nice. It has a slightly stronger recoil than all of my WE G17, WE G19, and Army Armament G34. Build quality is good - feels great in the hand - I'd say comparable to a WE glock, and better than the AA. Full trades on the slide and lower, including the Taran Tactical stuff too.  No misfeeds on the 5 mags that I've put through it, and seems to like WE mags and AAP mags (although FPS seems a touch higher on the WE mags). Shooting at about 310 FPS on red gas at about room temperature. Body size accurate at 35m, useful range probably ends at about 40m on the stock hop with 0.2s. Only negative being that the slide has about 1mm side to side play in it when wiggled - I might be able to tighten that up somehow - but irrespective, performance seems decent.

5 hours ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

Ok, E&C Glock 34 turned up from 18airsoft at the weekend - just two weeks from placing the order (albeit it was at customs for a chunk of that time). UKARA number very nicely written in brackets after my name on the address - useful as when Royal Mail emailed me to mention that they had been advised of a parcel being posted to me, I had written evidence from that email that the UKARA number was on the package should I later have an issue with customs (I didn't - it wasn't even opened by them, and no additional charges to pay).

The actual RIF is really nice. It has a slightly stronger recoil than all of my WE G17, WE G19, and Army Armament G34. Build quality is good - feels great in the hand - I'd say comparable to a WE glock, and better than the AA. Full trades on the slide and lower, including the Taran Tactical stuff too.  No misfeeds on the 5 mags that I've put through it, and seems to like WE mags and AAP mags (although FPS seems a touch higher on the WE mags). Shooting at about 310 FPS on red gas at about room temperature. Body size accurate at 35m, useful range probably ends at about 40m on the stock hop with 0.2s. Only negative being that the slide has about 1mm side to side play in it when wiggled - I might be able to tighten that up somehow - but irrespective, performance seems decent.

Looks like I'll be adding a E&C glock to the lineup when I can, then - thanks for all your info!

16 minutes ago, pyromancer6 said:

Looks like I'll be adding a E&C glock to the lineup when I can, then - thanks for all your info!

Forget to say, from what I've seen so far, the E&C Glock mag looks pretty good as well - another WE substitute (and feeds ok in the WE G17 gen 3 i tried it in) - and cheap at £13

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.